Become a Trail Supporter
Help support the trails we all love! Proceeds from Trail Supporter Passes make EMBA’s trail work and advocacy efforts possible.
When you buy a pass you’ll get:
- sweet EMBA Trail Supporter stickers
- a card that can be used for discounts at some great local shops*
- EMBA newsletters straight to your inbox
- invitations to trail days and EMBA events
- those good feelings (and good karma!) that come from supporting your local trails
*Mud Sweat and Gears, Cranky’s Bike Shop, Revolution Cycle and Shift Happens will give 10% off all regular priced items in-store-only. Some exclusions apply. 2020 Trail Supporter Card required at time of purchase. Contact Store for full details.
Rather work for your pass? Any Trail Supporter who attends two or more trail days a year will get a free Trail Supporter Pass for the next year.
Become a Donor or Sponsor
We love local businesses, local mountain bikers and other trail enthusiasts! If you are an individual or business interested in supporting EMBA through a cash or in-kind donation, or by sponsoring a trail day or event, please contact us!
You can also use the Trailforks Trail Karma system to donate.
How We Use Cash Donations
- Insurance for our volunteers
- Gear for trail maintenance and building
- Training for Adopt-a-Trail leaders
- Outreach and communication materials
- Sponsoring local bike club events