Help support the trails we all love! If you use Edmonton’s singletrack network, consider buying a 2019 Trail Supporter Pass. This program supports EMBA’s trail work and advocacy efforts. Having a strong Trail Supporter base will add to EMBA’s credibility when working with landowners, and provide a unified voice for trail care in the River Valley. To learn more, see the description below.
Do I need to buy a Trail Supporter Pass to use the trails?
No! Our trails have always been, and will always remain, free to access. The Trail Supporter Pass is considered a voluntary donation to EMBA.
Does this mean EMBA doesn’t need volunteers anymore?
Definitely not! We will always need volunteers at our trail days. Any Trail Supporter who attends two or more trail days in 2019 will receive their 2020 Trail Supporter Pass for free.
What do I get when I become a Trail Supporter?
– EMBA sticker
– 2019 Trail Supporter card
– Subscription to our newsletter
– Invitation to trail maintenance and other EMBA events
– That good feeling that comes with supporting your local trails
We’re also actively pursuing partnerships with local businesses to provide additional incentives for our trail supporters. These will be announced on an ongoing basis.
What are the benefits to EMBA?
– A supporter base to back advocacy efforts
– Stronger presence and increased awareness in the community
– A direct way to connect with supporters (newsletter/email)
– Funds to support trail work (cost of insurance, tool purchases, building materials, etc.)
When will I receive my sticker and Trail Supporter card?
We will mail out stickers and cards in April, and then on an as-needed basis.
I’m affiliated with a local business that would like to partner with EMBA on the Trail Supporter program, what should I do?
Please Contact Us if your business is interested in becoming a sponsor for our Trail Supporter program.