Brand New for 2022 EMBA is introducing Annual Memberships! Memberships will include all the same benefits Trail Supporter Passes used to offer, but now additional benefits at our Annual Meeting. Full details of Memberships are still being finalized.
The cost of memberships helps support the trails we all love! If you use Edmonton’s singletrack network, consider buying a 2022 Membership. Membership program supports EMBA’s trail work and advocacy efforts. Having a strong Membership will add to EMBA’s credibility when working with landowners, and provide a unified voice for trail care in the River Valley. To learn more, see the description below.
A Family Membership covers up to 2 Adults and up to 2 Children living at the same address. Names of additional family members should be specified below in the Names for Passes section. Each family member will receive their own Trail Supporter card and sticker.
Note if you are having issues with your account or password, please contact us here
Do I need to buy a Membership to use the trails?
No! Our trails have always been, and will always remain, free to access.
Does this mean EMBA doesn’t need volunteers anymore?
Definitely not! We will always need volunteers at our trail days.
What do I get when I become an EMBA Member?
– 2022 Membership
– 2022 Member Card
– EMBA sticker
– Subscription to our newsletter
– Invitation to trail maintenance and other EMBA events
– Additional Member benefits (full details still to be determined)
– That good feeling that comes with supporting your local trails
– Cranky’s Bike Shop, Revolution Cycle and Shift Happens will give 10% off all regular priced items in-store-only. Some exclusions apply. 2022 Member Card required at time of purchase. Contact Store for full details.
What are the benefits to EMBA?
– A membership base to back advocacy efforts
– Stronger presence and increased awareness in the community
– A direct way to connect with members and supporters (newsletter/email)
– Funds to support trail work (cost of insurance, tool purchases, building materials, etc.)
When will I receive my sticker and Member card?
We will mail out stickers and cards in March 2022, and then on an as-needed basis.
I’m affiliated with a local business that would like to partner with EMBA on the Membership Benefit program, what should I do?
Please Contact Us if your business is interested in becoming a sponsor for our Membership Benefit program.