Help support the trails we all love! If you use Edmonton’s singletrack network, consider buying a 2021 Trail Supporter Pass. This program supports EMBA’s trail work and advocacy efforts. Having a strong Trail Supporter base will add to EMBA’s credibility when working with landowners, and provide a unified voice for trail care in the River Valley. To learn more, see the description below.
Note if you are having issues with your account or password, please contact us here
Do I need to buy a Trail Supporter Pass to use the trails?
No! Our trails have always been, and will always remain, free to access. The Trail Supporter Pass is considered a voluntary donation to EMBA.
Does this mean EMBA doesn’t need volunteers anymore?
Definitely not! We will always need volunteers at our trail days.
What do I get when I become a Trail Supporter?
– EMBA sticker
– 2021 Trail Supporter card
– Subscription to our newsletter
– Invitation to trail maintenance and other EMBA events
– That good feeling that comes with supporting your local trail
– Cranky’s Bike Shop, Revolution Cycle and Shift Happens will give 10% off all regular priced items in-store-only. Some exclusions apply. 2021 Trail Supporter Card required at time of purchase. Contact Store for full details.
What are the benefits to EMBA?
– A supporter base to back advocacy efforts
– Stronger presence and increased awareness in the community
– A direct way to connect with supporters (newsletter/email)
– Funds to support trail work (cost of insurance, tool purchases, building materials, etc.)
When will I receive my sticker and Trail Supporter card?
We will mail out stickers and cards in Mach 2021, and then on an as-needed basis.
I’m affiliated with a local business that would like to partner with EMBA on the Trail Supporter program, what should I do?
Please Contact Us if your business is interested in becoming a sponsor for our Trail Supporter program.